Saturday, September 8, 2012

Updates.

So I haven't touched this blog in like, a year. What can I say? Sometimes life just takes over.

But I have been working on music. In May, I released a 12 track album called Disconnect The Dots.

1) Golden
2) Explosion-proof
3) In Your Car
4) Another Bottle
5) Sad Honesty
6) Menthol Memories
7) Winter Pressure
8) Sinking Ships
9) Baby Blue
10) San Francisco
11) All in Good Fun
12) Song of the Sausage Creature

This album is notable for three reasons. 1) It's most likely the last album that I will ever use my drum machine on. 2) It's also the last album I will ever record on a 4 track. 3) It's the first solo Frozen Idols record that does not feature a single cover song.

As it stands, I'm working on yet another album. This one is going to be called Smithtown Cemetery Revisited. Right now, I have 5 songs recorded for it. I have one more completely written, and four or five that need lyrics and titles. My overly-optimistic release date for this album is October 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment